1. Students observe plants and do contour line drawings of the plant.
2. Trace over line drawing with a Sharpie to make a thick black line.
3. Layer cardboard, drawing, wax paper, white fabric. Tape together.
4. Use blue gel glue to trace over drawing onto fabric.
6. Let dry COMPLETELY (overnight at least)
7. Use watered down fabric paint to dye the fabric.
8. Let dry COMPLETELY.
9. Remove fabric and soak in warm water 30 minutes or more.
10. Use your hands to rub the fabric together to remove the glue.
11. Rinse well.
12. Hang to dry.